Giving back to build a vital region is a cornerstone of Eskaton. We fervently believe in the significance of social responsibility for the health and wellness of all our constituencies and the betterment of community.
Eskaton is the largest nonprofit community-based organization serving seniors in the greater Sacramento area. As a caring community partner, we inspire a commitment to spreading our mission beyond our Eskaton walls.
- 55% of the seniors we serve live below the poverty line.
- 70,000 telephone calls are made each year to “check-up” on those isolated and homebound.
- 8,450 patient days of health care are provided for disabled older adults each year in our Adult Day Health Care program.
- Eskaton opens its doors to many community organizations and service clubs complimentary as a way to spread the word about the "Senior Boom."
- Over 100 college students serve as interns each semester providing robust experiences for aspiring young people.
(back to top)